Sunday 18 September 2011

Light Box


Baby J playing with his light box and colour palates.

This is perhaps my most favourite idea. It's not my own but I think it is brillant!
Light tables are crazy expensive and this is a great alternative. 
This is simply a container with a lid and holiday lights placed inside.
My boys love it. Our sensory bottles shine beautifully on it as well.  
You could also paint on it, place sand on it or have pouring activites placed on it.
Our latest is placing all the wonderful items my son finds from our daily walks in a basket and then letting him examine them on the light box one at a time. Rock, leaves, sticks, smushed flowers and weeds are all equally pretty when light shines on them.
This activity can have endless possiblities, which is why I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment